It’s All Happening in July at Spectator’s!
July is one busy month for us at Spectator’s…
- Come Breakfast at Spectator’s on Friday, July 10th from 6AM to 10 AM. Spring/ Summer clothing and accessories at savings of up to 70%.
- Sidewalk Sale is Thursday, July 16th. Come shop for some of the best deals of the year from dawn to dusk!
Summer deals on fashion don’t get any better than this time of year!
- Then we kick FALL off with our Annual Canvasback Trunk Show at the end of the month. Make sure that you continue to POP back for more details on this one!!!
So mark your calendars, and make room in your closets… this month of July is going to be HOT and full of fun fashions!
Peace, Love, and the Environment!!!
With Earth Day right around the corner, it’s now more important than ever to be “in the know” about our planet and our environment. Follow some of these following tips, and you too can be “in the know” with how to better our planet and environment:
- Say “NO!” to ATM receipts. According to Elizabeth Rogers, if everyone in the United States said “NO!” to ATM receipts, it would create a roll of paper so long that it would circle the equator 15 times. After thinking about this, we’re readdressing our efforts with short receipts—lord knows, our receipts are longer than the KAW!
- It’s all about quality! Instead of buying clothing that you know you’ll just “throw away”, search for quality and sustainability. It will save our landfills, and save your pocketbooks in the end.
Clothing Preservation Tip 101—- Have you tried the “Vinegar Trick”? In order to preserve, and pro-long the life of your clothing, try soaking your clothes in a 1/4 cup of vinegar with a gallon of water for 20 minutes before you throw them in the washing machine. Not only will it preserve the color and dyes of your new favorite items, but clothes will look newer longer!
- No more EXCESS baggage! Every year the United States uses more than 10 billion paper and more than 30 billion plastic grocery bags. That means that we’re destroying more than 14 million trees each year, and using more than 12 million barrels of oil. Keep a handy tote in your car.
And, have we got a bag for you? Donate $15, and choose from our 10 year collection of designer reusable market bag at Spectator’s and hobbs. on April 22, 2009, Earth Day; fill the market bag with any items in either store and receive 25% off your TOTAL PURCHASE; keep your bag to use and reuse, and your $15 donation goes to Friends of the KAW.
Here’s to RENEW, REVIVE, REUSE!!!! Save the Earth!!!
What’s A Pop????
… A “Pop” is a quick byte of information news and fashion from Spectator’s to you.
Welcome to Spectator’s first EVER insight into the world of fun, flair, luxury and fashion. After numerous markets, and countless hours of discovery we want to bring you the latest communication in the following areas:
- Fashion News
- In-house Offers
- And the ULTIMATE in Fashion Decision Making
Here’s to education, entertainment, and inspiration!